User can logout in different ways:
1. By clicking on Logout button located on Welcome page (displayed after login)
2. By clicking on Logout button located on Infobox page (like http://192.168.137.1/infobox?)
3. By typing keyword LogMeOut in browser address bar. This keyword is tracked in two ways:
• through the NetBIOS (if a customer has enabled NetBIOS in network interface used to connect to your network). This feature is available in all the editions.
• as a URL Keyword function located in HotSpot - Setup - URL - URL Keyword tab, that functions as a parser of incoming traffic. The second case require URL Tracking feature enabled, which is available in Premium edition.
4. Automatically if a user has not performed any Internet activity in the specified time. Inactivity timeout interval can be configured in HotSpot - Setup - Network - Network setup page.