PayPal Express Checkout option is available in all countries . With Express Checkout, payment is initiated on HotSpot pages and completed on PayPal site.
Customer can use already existing PayPal account for the payment which significantly simplifies order, and the credit card payment is available for new customers who do not have a PayPal account.
To configure PayPal Express Checkout, please follow these steps:
1. Open HotSpot - Setup - Credit Cards - Gateway page
2. Select PayPal from Payment Processing Gateway dropdown menu
3. Check Express Checkout box
4. Enter Paypal API username
5. Enter Paypal API password
6. Go to your PayPal merchant account and from Profile - API Credentials get your signature
7. Type it in HotSpot as API Signature
8. Click Save button
After setting up, please check Host Whitelist page and make sure that following addresses are listed :
and HotSpot public IP .
If you are not getting PayPal pages, or a response is very slow, please check at PayPal support what are the current requirements for host whitelisting since sometimes Paypal changes the servers involved in payment processing.